FiberFix Repair Wrap
- 100X STRONGER THAN DUCT TAPE: FiberFix is the solution to all your breaks, tears, and cracks. 100 times stronger than duct tape, FiberFix is as strong as steel for durable and dependable repair.
- REPAIR ANYTHING ANYTIME ANYWHERE: If you like to break things and want to unbreak them, FiberFix is just the thing to fix all your favorite garden tools, pipes, and even your roll cage.
- FIX IT YOURSELF: Simply slip on your gloves, soak FiberFix in water, apply to any surface needing repair, and wait for 10 minutes. "Do it yourself" has never been easier or more cost-effective.
- SATURDAY SAVED: No one wants to spend their Saturday all day in a store, especially when it involves spending hours looking for replacement parts. Use FiberFix and save your Saturday!
FiberFix Repair Wrap - 100x Stronger Than Duct Tape!
FiberFix combines industrial-strength fibers and specialized resin into a repair wrap that hardens like steel—providing a permanent fix. Simply activate the repair wrap in water, wrap tightly around the broken object, and your item will be repaired within 10-15 minutes. Don’t replace it, FiberFix it!
Now You Can Fix Anything!
Easily seal off water leaks in hoses or small pipes. FiberFix Repair Wrap is rated to hold 60 PSI of water pressure.
FiberFix Repair Wrap can be used to permanently repair broken household and outdoor objects, including tools, tent poles, fishing rods, and similar objects.
You can even sand and paint over the wrap when it is done setting.
And Much More
Repairs you never knew you could make are now possible with FiberFix.
About FiberFix Repair Wrap
Fixed in Minutes!
Just dip the roll in water to activate, wrap it around whatever you need to fix, and let it sit for ten minutes.
FiberFix Repair Wrap can withstand temperatures up to 300°F and down to -30°F.
The idea for FiberFix came when a surgeon used casting tape to repair his ATV in the desert. From there, innovative minds took the concept of casting tape and refined it to where FiberFix is today- waterproof, ultra-strong, and built to last as a permanent repair.
What's in the Box?
- Roll(s) of FiberFix Repair Wrap.
- Disposable gloves.
- Vinyl strip.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout