Neatly store memory cards all in one place with this handy memory-card carrying case holder from PULUZ. Ideal for busy photographers or anyone who needs to store, manage, or transport multiple memory cards at a time, the carrying case helps keep things organized and makes it possible to swap memory cards in and out of devices with ease (no more losing track of them).
Ruggedly built, the case helps protect stored memory cards from drops, dust, dirt, scratches, water, static, and other hazards. The case’s shock-absorbing molded rubber interior forms a protective layer around stored memory cards, and when it’s snapped securely shut, the durable case creates an airtight seal that’s both water- and dust-resistant (rated IPx4 and IP64). The case prevents dust from getting inside, and it can take splashes of water from any direction without risking damage to stored items. Cards inside (not included) remain clean, safe, and ready to use.
Slim and lightweight, the carrying case offers ultimate travel-friendly convenience, slipping easily into a pocket or bag. An integrated strap loop allows for easily connecting the case to a camera strap for quick access. Maintain neatly stored, safely protected memory cards with the AmazonBasics Memory Card Carrying Case Holder 27 Slots for SD and Micro SD Cards.
How To Read Card
1. Open positive the left side blue soft rubber seal.
2. Open the card case, put the card in the card slot, then close the cover.
3. Use the data cable to plug into the read card box tail USB port.
4. Use the corresponding match data transmission port to connect the corresponding devices which support OTG protocol.
1. Q: MicroSD and SD card, how much capacity can it read? And whether it can read SDXC card?
- A: MicroSD and SD card, it can read up to 128GB on PC, but read up to 64GB when connecting OTG phones. It can read SDXC card.
2. Q: CF and SD card (or MicroSD) can not read at the same time, when the second card plugin, the first card can not work.
- A: Yes, it can not read two-card or more at the same time.
3. Q: I tried 8GB, 32GB microSD card, can not identify. But I put the microSD card into the microSD card adapter, then insert this product, it can read the card, why?
- A: First, you can try to change another card or re-pull out the microSD card and insert the card reader again. The second reason is that related to the data cable. Or the card maybe plug in the opposite direction.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout