The TENLIFT'S Bar Ends are the revolutionary bike handles designed to improve ergonomics while you ride your bike.The Shape of these small bar grips is designed to correct the position of the hands , naturally aligning the joints of the forearms .
it has a huge impact on the cyclist's comfort by reducing joint and muscle pain.
REDUCES VIBRATION IN ORDER TO PREVENT JOINT PAIN
NATURALLY ALIGN THE WRIST WITH THE ARM
these bar ends help you find a pleasant forearm position. They can also prevent one-sided stress on the muscles of the upper arm.
· For installation on the inner bar ends
· Pleasant feeling in the grip position
· Position with direct reach of the brake levers
· Suitable for a handlebar Ø of 22,2 mm
· Offer an alternative grip position
· Also suitable for MTB racing use
· Insert and screws made of stainless steel
· modify unpleasant pressure at the ball of the hand and the shoulder.
The slightly angled position at the ergonomically shaped TENLIFT'S Bar Ends helps reduce joint and muscle pain .
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout