TENLIFT'S Bicycle Tow Rope
The TENLIFT'S Bicycle Tow Rope is a bike tow rope that attaches two bikes together so that the lead bike can pull the trailing bike up hills. While most often used for kids, it can actually be used with anyone needing a lift.
As kids get old enough and skilled enough to ride single-track mountain bike trails or even longer paved biking trails with the family, they often don’t have the endurance to tackle longer, or repeated uphill sections of trails on their own. Whether they need a full ride to the top, or a lift up the last incline, the TENLIFT'S Bicycle Tow Rope is the perfect solution.
- Customized for adult riders weight and uses but still works for young/light riders.
- Simple lightweight tow bungee strap keeps people together on longer adventures.
- It only weighs 5 oz. & has been designed to keep the strap from dangling to the ground/wheels while adding a very soft feel to the second rider so there is never a harsh jerk at the end.
- It contains a high stretch bungee cord inside an ultra strong hollow webbing. At max length it is 15'/180" and only 4.6'/56" relaxed. One Size Fits All for all riders of any age, size or weight up to 500lbs.
How does the TENLIFT'S Bicycle Tow Rope work?
the strap is simply placed around the adult rider’s saddle and the headset of the child’s bike stretches slowly to keep the proper tension and distance between the adult and child rider. The length of the TENLIFT'S Bicycle Tow Rope has been customized to stay taut so that any extra slack won’t get caught up in the adult’s wheel.
TENLIFT'S Bicycle Tow Rope in Action: The Best Bike Tow Rope for Beginning Trail Riders (but also great for Intermediate and Advanced Riders)
The quick jolt by other bike tow ropes does require the trailing rider to quickly react and re-center their bike, whereas the Rope does not. While short-lived, the quick jolt can be pretty surprising for new riders, which is why the TENLIFT'S Bicycle Tow Rope is our favorite tow rope for less experienced riders.
- Small and compact, can easily be stored for use on the go
- Various accessories available to attach rope to the bike being pulled in several ways
- Quick-release adapter allows child rider to release the rope from the bike at any time (if they get scared or simply want to tackle the mountain on their own)
- Elastic rope allows for a gradual “pull” when getting started versus a strong “tug”
- Keeps even tension when in use
The perfect solution for helping get your little groms out on the trail, the TENLIFT'S Bicycle Tow Rope bike tow rope gives them the independence they need and crave, while still allowing Mom or Dad to give them a boost when things get tricky.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout